Monday, December 22, 2008

shikata ga nai.

I love FF Tactics. Seriously. I'd have its babies. I only have to figure out how to actually extract semen out of a UMD. I don't know what I'd do without that distraction lately. When "yay we're going to be homeless, my parents are broken and have chronic pains that'll stay with them for the rest of their pathetic, poor lives, my brother is a retard and I'm a useless fat cunt with no purpose" is too much, "OMG DON'T SHOOT THE CHOCOBO IN THE ASS YOU IMPOTENT ARCHER" is a very welcome change on the bitchery scene.
I miss Canada. I miss only having pretend-problems, being detatched from everything at home. It's sort of harder to ignore how fucking useless I am when I have to see the consequences of it every day. In Canada my only problem was an unrequited infatuation. Here I'm the wailing wall of the family, everyones problems are made to be mine, and I'm supposed to fix them. All I can do is sit in the basement and listen to Sex Pistols. And escape to my world of monks and black mages.

No comments: