Wednesday, December 17, 2008

crack

Just an idea. Maybe spending 436326 hours on planes, in airports, on buses and trains, would be easier if I didn't have the worst hangover since, well, ever. I love my way of thinking ahead. I had six months to get shitfaced, six months, and decided to save it for my last night in Canada. Yeah.

So I'm back in Sweden. I went from disgust to guilt to immense love from the time I got on the train to when I ended up in my bed with my cat. Fucking Swedes, disgusting, self righteous, shallow hypocrites was basically my only thought on the trainride. I was struggling with 40 kilos of my stuff divided into three bags, that I had to get up staircases and through long ass passages. In North America people would offer you help. In Sweden, they put on their condescending smiles and stare at you.
My dad called me ten times during the two hour trainride from the airport, telling me all about how much he missed me and how badly he wanted to hug me. I sort of blew him off and felt horrible about it. They were so happy to have me back here and all I wanted was to go back to Montreal. Once I got to their house I broke down. They cleaned my old room for me to stay in and my mom had tweaked it for me, it looks absolutely awesome. They do so fucking much for me and I was being a complete cunt to them. Even my cat who doesn't love anything other than the smell of a fresh kill, seems happy to see me. God knows why.

But yeah, in the end I'm glad to be home. I miss the canindians so bad that every fiber of my body aches, but it's really good to see my family again. And best of all, snuggle warm cat belly.

No comments: