Sunday, December 28, 2008

carrot cake culprits.

I've been home for twelve days and the walls are starting to crawl up my ass again. The complete lack of intelligent company is starting to get to me. I'm also annoyed that the only way I can get the people I do have to hang out with to actually hang out with me, is if I go see them. Like the distance is shorter for me to travel than for them. To me, it's really very simple. They have money to travel for, I don't. I spent 24 hours on planes and in airports and crossed a bunch of timezones to see my best friend, they can't spend half an hour on a bus to see a friend they haven't seen in six months. Fuck them.

Atleast tomorrow I'm starting taekwondo again. Been trying to figure out just how much muscle and stamina I've lost when I was in Canada. The past week I've biked 150 kilometers total and I did fine, which is awesome. I've only lost like two minutes per ten kilometers compared to before, when I had biked daily for years. Spent a couple of hours mashing my knuckles on my punching bag too. It gave me a peculiar back ache, like someone put one finger between my shoulderblades and refuses to take it off, but my arms and hands are fine. I'm still going to be completely dead after the first fifteen minutes tomorrow, but atleast my poor body is a bit more prepared for what's to come. Pain. Pain, pain, pain. I can't wait.

No comments: