Friday, December 19, 2008

Bitchin'

I hate westerners. Seriously. People bitch and moan about, say, having to clean their house all the time. What they don't get is that cleaning is a fucking luxury. They have a house to clean and useless shit in it that draws dust, which makes cleaning necessary in the first place. A secure place to store all the shit they don't need, where they can sit around and polish their belongings and compare them to other peoples belongings, without having to worry about a fucking thing. And they bitch about it. "Oh look at my house with five rooms where I live with my husband and a cat named Tarantino, it's sooo annoying to have to spend half an hour vacuuming the floors every weekend when other people spend their short lives sharing a shed with 19 strangers with HIV".

I'm not a fucking saint who demand that everyone should starve and send all their 233 lamp shades in different shades of blue to Africa to make amends. I'm simply saying, get your heads out of your asses and learn to enjoy what you have. You spoiled, disgusting beady-eyed white freshly groomed cunts, you can't even be happy and grateful for what you've got. What's the point of accumulating a lifetime of junk if you can't even appriciate it?
My suggestion is to take a step back, see what's really fucking important, and remember it.

No comments: