Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't.

Spent nine hours at the emergency room at the Verdun hospital last night. And I didn't add to one single persons injury. I'm quite proud of myself, I must say.
Likla had hurt her back and was in horrific pain, Leichin and I went with her to the hospital. It was a unique experience in how much life can suck. You're in pain, and someone squeezes you into a wheelchair (without anywhere to put your feet, so you have to hold them up as you go which sort of isn't very comfortable even if you can sit without hurting) in which you spend the next 1/3 of a full fucking day. And you're not supposed to sit at all. To add to the fun, the vending machines and the coffee machine didn't work so we were stuck without anything to even drink while waiting. Oh well, atleast the toilets worked, that's always something.

An excellent display of suckiness, thank you, Verdun.

No comments: