Friday, November 14, 2008

The boy that you loved is the man that you fear

I'm revisiting my past tonight. I'm in a shed with Marilyn Manson. I should study. I'm not studying. I'm keeping the psychology-tabs open on Firefox and the Open Office-document on the screen, trying to will the words into my brain and onto the keyboard. OOOOH KIDDIE GRINDER I USED TO LOVE THIS SONG my delighted idiot id squeals when my super ego frowns like an aging office clerk who never gets promoted. Oh hey, guess I am using the psycho-terms after all. Wrong context but you can't always get what you want.
I'm rapidly moving between jittery glee and an absurd depression that makes me want to giggle. I'm afraid if I do start giggling I won't be able to stop. I'm gonna turn Marilyn Manson off and call my russians in about 20 minutes. One of them is gonna ask his lawyer for advice for me. He is thy awesome, as Leichin would put it. Hopefully it'll give me a wee bit of guidelines as to what visa to apply for once I get back home, and what to do to get it.

2 comments:

Goat said...

Just think of how much fun we'll have.

We can go jump in front of trains.

Together.

StigmataHandjob said...

Sounds like a pretty good option to me.