Saturday, November 1, 2008

blame canada

I had the best time in WV. It's an insanely beautiful state and I met some really cool people and even cooler pets. Cinnamon is on my lap right now demanding the patented two hand-cuddle, actively preventing me from typing. She's even clingier than Clint Eastwood. BJ's been an awesome host and it was a lot of fun meeting Andy and the Senator. I also much enjoyed befriending Chris. I don't think I've ever enjoyed talking to a naked-under-his-trenchcoat-person until way past sunrise that much before.
I'm going back home to Montreal tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to inserting my ass on a bus for four days again but it's gonna be good to get back to my canindians. Especially since I left my PSP there and I bought it a present.

3 comments:

Goat said...

Quick. Canada has weapons of mass destruction. We must take them out, and then occupy them for several years!

...

That'll teach them to harbor the Swede.

Cobra Commander out.

StigmataHandjob said...

..well, I don't think any american really should open their mouth when it comes to the discussion about the dangers of WMD, but the strategy has been used successfully before so it might even work. Good luck!

Goat said...

God damnit, it was a joke.

I quit.