Saturday, October 25, 2008

tai-chi for turtles

Is there any way?
Is there any how?
Is there any word that john says?
All I want is true
There is only wonder wall

Tired and pissy today. Not enough, never am. Never will be. Not even Beat Crusaders and their cheerful stupidity helps. Really, when even lyrics like the ones above don't put a smile on your face few things will. I feel about as confident and important as cold macaroni in a gutter, with about the same chances of improving. Old and new words echoing in my head. Old and new disappointments. Old and new let-downs, old and new expressions of disgust, and you're never enough, you'll never be good enough no matter how fucking hard you try, because this world is not for people like you and the downward spiral is endless and omni-fucking-potent. There are so many ways to be tormented. I guess my job in life is to try them all.

Bring it on, dildoface.

No comments: