Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October I love you.

Leichin and I went for a walk early in the morning. It was warm and sunny, like summer decided to reappear for a few hours. The trees were stunningly beautiful and there was a light mist covering the ground. The grass was glittering with dew, birds were chirping and children were doing ecstasy in the park. It was a fantastic October morning. We wandered around aimlessly just thoroughly enjoying the day for a couple of hours before we had lunch and went back home. An hour later, as I'm working on my psychology assignment and Leichin is taking a nap, it starts raining. I have a blanket, a book and an interesting challenge to work on and rain on my window is just the ultimate finishing touch. October is just utterly awesome in every way.

No comments: