Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Faith.

It's funny. To most people my days would be incredibly boring and empty. To me this is the best thing that happened to me in a very long time. Today all I did was try to work my way through a stupid psychology assignment and eat a late lunch at a lebanese restaurant. But I had my best friend with me and another close friend from back home on MSN, working hard to help me translate statistics to something that made sense to me. Someone helped me, made an effort for me, like voluntarily. That doesn't happen. Ever. So I had a day that for most people would be eventless and not worth remembering at all. For me it was a big fucking deal because other people were there for me and I'm ridiculously happy and grateful for it. If I had been used to being treated like a person it would've come naturally and I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Today I'm so fucking happy about all the shit I've been through, cause if it enables me to be this happy over a thing as small as asking someone for help and actually recieving it, it's worth all the pain in the world. Actually, I wish other people would feel the same pain, if it'd teach them to appriciate the people around them more. It makes the world a way better place. If not objectivly, atleast for you, personally.

No comments: