Saturday, October 4, 2008

8 quick questions.

1) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
My brothers semi-cover on Stayin’ Alive. He calls it Buried Alive.

2) Current Crush?
HULK CRUSH YOU ANY TIME ANY DAY!

3) Are you self-conscious?
Yes. No! YES! OH GOD I DON’T KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THAT ONE WHAT ARE PEOPLE GONNA THINK AIIIEEEE!

4) Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yeah. I gave one $10 once. He wanted to shake my hand. It smelled really bad for hours after that.

5) Have you been in love?
Sure, uhuh, you betcha. I keep my harem in the boiler room.

6) Can you tango?
No, I usually just alpha bravo. Sort of.

7) Next person you’ll kiss?
The dreaded three-headed knight! The fiercest creature for yards away!

8) Best wine?
Mar..Maraccas..Markis.. Marr.. Jack fucking Daniels.

No comments: