Monday, September 29, 2008

Warm nights.

It's almost October and still warm enough to waddle around in a t-shirt at night. I love the nights here. The streets are strangely serene when all the hairy drunks are sleeping. I spent some time this particular night pushing around a very handsome guy in a shoppingcart. At one point I hit the curb or something and the cart fell over and he with it. For a minute or so (while laughing at him of course) I had a strange daydream about what would've happened if he had, say, hit his head and passed out. On the positive side, I had a shoppingcart I could put him in, to take him somewhere to do horrible deeds to him until a) he woke up or b) I got bored and took him to the hospital.
Then again on the bad side, I'd probably have gotten lost and mugged and thrown into the canal on the way of doing so. In the end it was probably a good thing he didn't even end up scraping his knees, even if it means I didn't get to molest him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:0