Friday, September 26, 2008

GRACIOUS

What are you doing here?
Where did you come from?
Why do you want this?
Just look what I have become

Turn and walk away now, you are not welcome, I never let you in
Turn and walk away from here, forget what you have seen here within

You're gracious I am not
Take care of what you've got
You're gracious I am not

Free yourself while you can still react
and make it on your own
Free yourself while you are this intact
Bring light to the unknown

What are you doing here? Where did you come from?
Why do you want this? Just look what I have become
Don't you be me

Gracious you were when you smiled and suddenly I knew
Gracious little wonder child, the future can come ‘cause I believe in you
(you're gracious I am not, you're gracious I am not...)
Gracious you were when you smiled and suddenly I knew
Gracious little wonder child, the future can come ‘cause I believe in you

Stay this way...

Gracious little wonder child, the future can come, ‘cause I believe in you
‘cause I believe in you
‘cause I believe

No comments: