Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gamers <3

www.Loading.se is the second most awesome.. no, the most awesome forum on the intarnet. The gamer pick up lines-thread is the best thing that happened to me in all week. Quotes ensue below, translated to English for you heathens.

If I were a guy and wanted to nail a girl, I would tell her that my stylus wanted to poke her touchpad. Or maybe ask her ""Evening! Can I interest you in some very reasonable manual labour?" like Willy Builder like in Viva PiƱata.
If I on the other hand wanted to turn down a girl, I'd tell her my princess was in another castle. Or maybe "you look like a headcrab, wanna feel my crowbar?" if I wanted to be ambiguous.
Another way to get it on would be to invite her for Hot Coffee (GTA San Andreas-style) or ask her if she wanted to play Project Rub. Going on about how she makes my Snake solid or ask if she wants to shake my wiimote is too easy. My favourites are "Hello, I am looking for treasure. May I take a look in your chest?" from Simon the Sorcerer, and "you look like that hot chick from Metroid.. what's her name? Oh yeah, the Mother Brain!".

No comments: